More details on desired skills are below, but the four key skills we are seeking:
- An eye for content creation that pushes our brand forward
- The ability to write and edit copy
- Strong SEO knowledge
- The ability to write powerful succinct advertising copy in Facebooks Ads, Google Ads and Instagram Ads.
You are welcome to work remotely as long as you are in the tri-state around New York City and can come into our facial bars a few times per month. You are also free to work whatever hours suit you best as long as deadlines are met. We will not consider candidates who are not in the NYC area.
You will also receive monthly free facials and 50% off retail skincare products.
- Previous marketing experience in the beauty brand industry required.
- Awareness of current fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and art/media trends is ideal.
- Position requires 3-4 years professional experience in a creative environment or documented experience with Graphic Designers / Creative Directors
- Experience launching beauty brand campaigns (print/digital) a plus
- Experience with brand marketing strategy and implementation. Ability to track, coordinate, and implement marketing deliverables/tactics within social media campaigns, email marketing, develop copywriting, and perform/deliver analysis of SEO results
Silver Mirror is a new facial bar in the heart of New York City, Washington, DC, and soon…Miami. We’re introducing a fresh and decidedly modern approach to skincare.
We understand that most skincare solutions are less than perfect. Spa facials, medical dermatology, at-home products, and laser treatments can be expensive, time-consuming, confusing and frustratingly ineffective. Silver Mirror was started to solve those problems. Founded by two friends in 2016 with a goal to change the way consumers think about, take care of, and maintain their skin.
It’s a simple concept: great skin takes consistent upkeep. Just like going to the gym regularly or getting weekly manicures, you have to perform ongoing maintenance in order to see results, that’s where we come in. Silver Mirror makes it easy for guests to prioritize their skincare.
Our facials are completely customized, and above all, results-driven and effective.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include, but are not limited to:
You will work directly with C-suite Officers to oversee marketing direction as well as marketing operations and execution. Your role fits into three main buckets:
Content Creation and Direction:
- Collaborate with content and outreach team to help identify opportunities to create, distribute, and promote web content.
- Biweekly email promotion production in coordination with our design team
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Promote content on social media
SEO (estimated 2-3 hours per week):
- Assist with strategic development for SEO campaigns, starting from kick-off and extending thru post-launch and analysis stages
- Prepare and execute on-page optimization strategies to achieve organic visibility for our clients
- Prepare website technical audits to identify areas of concern from an SEO perspective
- Review website server logs, crawl reports, and analytics reports to come up with strategies to improve indexation
- You have a strong interest in the beauty and personal care industry
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published written material (blogs, social media posts, etc)
- Minimum 2 years of SEO experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience working or contracting in a relevant position in a consumer product brand
- Technical knowledge to analysis and interpret Google Ads campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of SEO
- Advanced knowledge of PPC
- Graphic design capabilities
- Good eye for content creation
- Ability to write quality copy
We have spent tens of thousands of dollars to make sure that our team and guests are healthy and safe. Here is a breakdown of some of our Covid safety steps and procedures: https://www.silvermirror.com/covid-safety. Our entire team has been fully vaccinated for Covid-19. Masks must be worn at all times while on company premises.
SILVER MIRROR PRESS FEATURES: https://www.silvermirror.com/press