- Proofread educational articles, web and email content and marketing materials
- Assist in email production
- Upload/check online content
- Set up surveys in Survey Monkey
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or Communications
- Proficient in applying grammar and punctuation rules using AP style
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 programs, especially Word and Excel
- Attentive to detail
- Familiarity with financial and investment terms is a plus
- 16 hours per week to start:
- 3 hours Mon, Wed, Thurs 10 a.m.–1 p.m.; 7 hours Fri 9 a.m.–12 p.m. & 1–5 p.m.
The American Association of Individual Investors (AAII) is an independent nonprofit corporation formed in 1978 for the purpose of assisting individuals in becoming effective managers of their own assets through programs of education, information and research. AAII’s monthly publication, model portfolios, website content and tools and local chapters service a membership base of 150,000 members. You can learn more about AAII at AAII.com.
Send resume and cover letter. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Looking for: Editorial Assistant
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: TBD