Whether you’re a B2C and/or B2B editor, we’re looking to create long-term relationships with full-time freelance editors who are:
- Experienced: Successful candidates have demonstrated experience editing or writing digital marketing content for healthcare clients (B2B, B2P, and/or B2C); are practiced, comfortable and kind with coaching, guiding and mentoring writers; and know SEO.
- Passionate: Our editors are dedicated to the art and science of plain language, fluent in digital content best practices, thrive on building brand credibility and loyalty, and work collaboratively with our writers to produce content aligned with the client’s goals.
- Health literate: Aha editors ensure our content distills complex healthcare topics and communicates them clearly and compassionately to the defined audience – a patient, a physician, a business.
- Collaborative and quality conscious: The best candidates enjoy working as part of a team, and have the skills necessary to review content for adherence to style guides, check for factual and grammatical accuracy, and ensure we’re clearly communicating complex topics.
- Curious: If you have an insatiable desire to know more, to learn new things and continuously improve yourself, you could be a good candidate for Aha Media Group.
- This is not your ordinary freelance gig
As an editor, you help us coach the very best work from our talented writers — and you are integral to ensuring the quality of our content. We give you the tools you need to be successful. Before you edit anything, you go through a robust training program to learn our process and trade secrets. Once you’re up to speed, you’ll work as part of an elite team to develop custom, patient-facing, physician facing and B2B content for leading health systems. Editing may be in the form of website copy, emails, blogs and social media, thought leadership articles, whitepapers and print collateral.
With Aha Media Group, you get a lot of the perks of a corporate gig — like quarterly trainings and bonuses — but retain your independence and have complete control over your schedule. It’s the best of both worlds!
EDIT FOR US
As a healthy, growing company, we’re always looking for new talent. To apply, you must be a full-time freelancer with a U.S. social security or tax ID number, be available during standard business hours and be willing to commit to work at least 10 hours/week on Aha Media projects.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in editing for Aha Media Group:
- Submit your resume, cover letter and three samples (pieces that most closely reflect the type of work we do). Your submission should include at least one editing sample. Please do not provide a link to your complete writing portfolio.
- Include the phrase “PS 6” in your email subject line.
If you look like you might be a good fit, our recruiting team will reach out to set up an interview.
- Looking for: Content Editor
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: TBD
Original job posting: Click here
Go here for more writing and editing jobs.